- If someone broke into our house and woke us up at this time we would kill them first and then ensure it couldn't happen again. Insanity. #
- What astounds me is that our board of education isn't holding special sessions to figure out how to fix this waking up at dark-o-clock issue #
- Every time I mess with our 20+ year-old boiler I can't help but think of The Shining. #
- It's possible "Reset All Settings" helped my iPhone 5. Was at 98% 6 hours ago, now at 94% after essentially sitting idle. #icanlivewiththat #
- I love seeing extended family work together to help each other. It makes me even happier when it happens for my extended family. Good stuff. #
- Oh dear heaven. iTunes Match secretly replaced the "Exit...Stage Left" version of "Red Barchetta" with the one from R30.
- They should have mood lighting and comfortable couches in doctor's exam rooms.
And Teddy Pendergrass playing softly in the background. #
- Perfect New England fall sweater weather. Love it! http://t.co/Hjnm1y7E #
- Curious about AT&T experience: easier to get concessions from phone customer service reps or in-store staff? #
- "Peace ... by grilled cheese" (made with love by my daughter) http://t.co/U9fhCXb2 #
- How much more black could my son's Halloween costume be? None more black. http://t.co/sXTbSCXY #
Powered by Twitter Tools