- Interesting. Here at Logan airport in BOS I have LTE from AT&T on my iPhone 5 but only 3G from Verizon on my iPad 3. #
- ???? Who put the ketamine in Mrs. Murphy's chowder?
???? Nobody answered so I'll ask a little louder! #
- "@Jury I can’t wait to see Ed Hochuli again"
- Wife: "You can put whatever you want in your suitcase."
Daughter: "I can put a gun?"
Me: Proud. #
- Snake! (My son took this one) http://t.co/XeYGTJCk #
- Why does school start at 7:30am? Nothing starts at 7:30am. This is ridiculous. #
- This up-at-6:30-every-day thing is incompatible with this particular Hamilton Family Unit. Need wake-up time upgrade. #
- “@BarackObama: NFL fans on both sides of the aisle hope the refs’ lockout is settled soon. -bo”
Well, that’s saying something. #
- “@XPlaneOfficial: Wow! That’s one crazy takeoff! http://t.co/XSFeECbc”
- This iOS maps situation inspired me to write.
- AT&T's LTE on the iPhone 5 works quite well in Boston tonight. http://t.co/7GCuGrbi #
- I think we can live with these seats for Peter Gabriel @ TD Garden http://t.co/RkF3jOJC #
- Heading to Boston this evening to see Peter Gabriel and his band. Should be fantastic. #
- The carriers' about-face from charging for minutes and having unlimited data to having unlimited minutes and metering data is interesting. #
- I'm considering giving up my unlimited data for AT&T's mobile share plan. With 4 phones and our average data usage, it's quite attractive. #
- Why does iOS 6 insist on re-ordering the email addresses? I want my default to be the first one I set in prefs! #
- I've got the best family. Get home from podcasting to find a fondue dinner for my birthday this week. Awesome. #charmedlife #
- I haven’t slept past 10:30 since I don’t know when. I think maybe I’ve been overdoing it lately. Maybe I’ll take next weekend off. #
Powered by Twitter Tools