- The downside to having been an "always be prepared" Boy Scout means I always bring more crap than I need. But I'll need *some* of it. :) #
- Yup, that should be enough stuff to get 4 people through 3 days of family camp! http://t.co/FQ3gfPKo #
- If I've got my times right, Synology's DiskStation Manager 4.1 is now officially released. Looking forward to installing that next week. #
- Listen, we're musicians. Waking up at this hour is against our religion. #
- I've gotta stop doing this.
The kids need to talk to their teachers about this unsavory start time each day.
It's inhumane. #
- I speak Esperanto like a native. #
- Sometimes the money I pay to the swear jar is the most rewarding money I spend. #
- Interesting that Federighi's bio still has the "Mac" in front of "OS X" http://t.co/uGypoavx #
- Good that Federighi is on the same level as Forstall now.
Next move: convince Forstall to retire to greener pastures. #
- Give him Ragu, because he's been through enough. #
- Racing to the football field after 3 hours of sleep followed by sitting for an hour in the early morning sun is an interesting kind of buzz. #
You know, ^G. #
Powered by Twitter Tools