- .@npann it's amazing. Our family Apple //c was 1/2000th the speed and couldn't begin to do what this device in my pocket does. #
- iPhone 4S with HD video + high-speed wifi in theater = daughter and friends watching their performances backstage minutes after finishing. #
- Oingo Boingo sure is good house-cleaning music. #
- Finish the gig. Pack the car. Start home and begin latest @ylnt. Pull into garage as episode ends. Tweet.
Now THAT is perfect timing. #
- Over at TMO, @jmartellaro gave F-Sim Space Shuttle landing simulator a perfect score. Pretty cool stuff! http://t.co/9hsxuIm3 #
- Class biography project presentation day. The boy's teacher encouraged him to take this particular subject on. http://t.co/z8uPzzjU #
- Ahh, the joys of home ownership. The flashing around the stink pipe seems to have failed again after 7 years. Drip drip http://t.co/2mRDlGjF #
- Pro tip: answer the phone. You can easily dismiss an unwanted caller, but you can never get back the opportunity you would have missed. #
- “@ttscoff: I've held my silence long enough: fullscreen Lion Mail is broken. Modal message windows are FAIL.”
True that. #
- Lunch with @JeffLynch today proved … fruitful. Great to hang out, great food, and great new app coming our way. Stay tuned, folks! #
- I put the freaking @redbox movie in the DVD player, some preview starts, and I'm prohibited from pressing STOP??
Handbrake, here I come. #
Powered by Twitter Tools