- These new McDonald's look like someone scalped the top right off! http://t.co/iDIvuUsF #
- My son blocked 10 shots on net, let no goals in, earning himself a shutout in his first game in goal.
Safe to say hockey went well. :) #
- Seems the official CES app doesn't comply with Apple's in-app purchase rules? I'm sure Apple wants their 30% of $3k. http://t.co/dsYoy61e #
- And now, time to make the hockey. My son, normally skating out and our team's top scorer on the season, is subbing in net today. Yikes! #
- We checked, and Verizon says they have no plans to require LTE on new smartphones. http://t.co/uaDdomKP #
- To clarify my second point: I'm more looking for just how you search for movies to watch, in general. Seems I've lost touch with that… #
- Lazy Tweet #2 Related to #1 prior, I realize I have no good process to decide what movies to rent/stream. What sources/methods do you us? #
- Lazy Tweet #1 Good movie to get for family with 10-12 year olds? Massive sex references, bad, all else OK. ;) #
- I have 100 Free @macworldexpo Exhibit Passes (or $85 iFan passes) for you. Use code BPA99808 at https://t.co/NIW4JePa while they last! #
- “@iDownloadBlog: Mole Kart is a Mario Kart Clone That Won’t Last Long in the App Store http://t.co/mGd91x3e”
Wow, they're not kidding. #
- Where's Perry?
- It's always funny at CES: seems like half the plane boards when they call Executive Platinum. #
- Mind blown. Sonomax Eers changes the custom-fit earphone game forever. Do it yourself customs with fantastic sound for $199. Amazing. #
- 5:24am, LAS VEGAS, NV: Time to make the podcast. #
- Liquipel: Waterproof iPhones Without a Case http://t.co/nd1hkkcm #
- AAPL Proxy Statement Shows Tim Cook's 2011 Compensation Package Was Worth $377 Million http://t.co/4zYrGrO4 via #
- Still trying to shake off the memories of Tweet Choir. #
- Kinect is coming to Windows on February 1st. #
- Maybe all those Steve Jobs keynotes spoiled me, but I don't comprehend the decision to program a Sesame Street segment in for a tech crowd. #
- Balmer says people will be "kind of impressed" with what they show tonight.
Ummm... thanks, buddy #
- CES's Shapiro says CES expresses "gratitude and goodwill" towards Microsoft. #
- Being #23 on the upgrade list sealed my fate. At least my window seat is in a row of all 6-foot-plus guys.
- Tried the upside-down technique in the fireplace earlier today. Resulted in a glorious 18-log rage instead of a long-lasting fire. Awesome! #
Powered by Twitter Tools