- Laser Tops! http://t.co/MSw13IUH #
- I think the Patriots are due a few make-up penalties here.
Weird watching live. Usually TiVo'd & can't read twitter. :) #
- “@johnfbraun: This is why you should have gotten a Hummer.”
It's true. Hummer's have had that feature since inception. #
- Ya know, my car has run-flat tires and will tell me if my tires are ever low. Why not add an air compressor in to allow me to regulate it? #
- Wow, this dude rocks a solo version of Baba O'Riley like nothing I've ever seen. http://t.co/DO5HuNsb #
- Louis CK shows 3 keys to selling non-DRM'ed content:
1. New content 2. Prior awareness of the art or artist 3.. Targeted at 20-50yr olds #
- I had to de-ice Santa's rotor blades this morning. http://t.co/pu8FLiyx #
- One thing I'm looking forward to this holiday season is an unbadged App Store icon, bereft of any updates for a whole week. #ManagingMyOCD #
- Four F/A-18's just blasted off from PSM and headed over the house. Love it! :) #
- Questions Linger on Safety of Airport Body Scanners (aka Why Radiate Your Skin Unnecessarily?) http://t.co/OehiTGP3 #illtakethepatdownplease #
- Almost going to make it two days with my iPhone 4S batte #
- “@MacObserver: iOS Kindle Update Adds Textbook Support, Kindle Magazines http://t.co/x5bUyHQa”
Good to see continued Kindle.app iOS updates #
- "All in favor of slapping the goat…" http://t.co/cGvbPsSM #
- "What do you think the top priority is of getting that fixed immediately?"
- I love my Harmony remotes. These things are fantastic. #
- Crowdsource opinion please: tipping etiquette for Windows installers. Is it expected, or only for exemplary work? Typically how much? #
- "This is WCA calling for anyone that has taken an anti-depressant drug while pregnant."
Um, can you say, "terribly inaccurate targeting?" #
- (For those of you playing along at home with my iowait game, no swap is being used, plenty of RAM available even during loads, etc) #
- Mysterious causes of iowait on a webserver (and similarly unexplainable disappearances) are NOT what I want to wake up to, tyvm. #
- “@CoryImdieke: considering anti-glare screen protector for my 4S. Endorsement?”
Yes! Love them on my iPhone, iPad, & Kindle Fire. #
- I believe I have successfully communicated to our new window installers that "if it isn't perfect at first, if will be eventually." :) #
- Anyone know of an iOS-based MP3 player that will show the ID3 Comments field? #
- 8 degrees F is really cold, man. #
- When will all the hipsters give up on Pabst Blue Ribbon and start drinking Meister Brau? #
- Attention Lowe's window installation dude who insisted on getting here at 7am: it's 7:45 AND YOU HAVEN'T DONE A GODDAMNED THING YET. #
"On a tree"
"In a styrofoam cup"
"In a juice bottle"
"Through a funnel out the door of a moving school bus"
Powered by Twitter Tools