- With the family for lunch. We've been wanting to check this place out for a while! (@ Fresh Local Bayside) http://4sq.com/bpszCA #
- Computer driving the kids' movies keeps falling asleep. Apple Genius: "I'm gonna figure this out one of these days."
Um, Energy Saver? #
- After a great gig last night (packed all night!) and only 2.5hrs of sleep, now arriving at Maine Mall Apple Store for my kids' camp finale. #
- Today's MGG Answers: A Guide To Excluding Data from Time Machine Backups http://tmo.to/eeto #
- Listen, "Dueling Banjos" is not a good theme song to entice people to patronize your business in the deep woods of Maine. http://j.mp/cmybhU #
- Were it not for @1Password, I'm not sure I could deal with @HiltonHHonors recurring logins. Hilton should buy a copy for each member. #
- Mac Geek Gab Premium Episode 276 MP3 is up! We talked about Time Machine, Permissions, Remote Access, More http://tmo.to/eesB #fb #
- "Buy Lee Majors Bionic Hearing" was the subject of an email I received. Seriously? People are going to know this? #CultSpamReferences #
- How come during one session I'm prompted to login repeatedly at @HiltonHotels website? I swear I just logged in 10 times while editing prefs #
- For those citing the dictionary regarding "meteoric rise": just because something is codified in our vernacular doesn't mean it's logical. #
- Meteoric rise?
When was the last time you saw a meteor rise? I think, by definition, they either fall or crash or both. #
- Mac Geek Gab 275: Because sometimes you just gotta rant about a pig. Also Time Machine, Troubleshooting, Fonts and more: http://tmo.to/eer0 #
Powered by Twitter Tools